Institutional Real Estate Europe
Institutional Real Estate Europe provides readers with the news, information and insights necessary to stay abreast of the dynamic and diverse property markets throughout Europe. Leading industry executives and thought leaders share their insights on market trends and investment opportunities. The magazine also features the latest information on capital flows, new investment products, investment strategies and activity by the region’s most active investors.
Sign inStart Your Free Trial NowView Purchase Options
Issues from 2015
December 1, 2015: Vol. 9, Number 11
- Assessing the alternatives: High-yield investments – a smart move or a risky business?
- Risk and reward: Should US real estate investors shoot for bigger returns by taking on more risk at this stage in the cycle?
- A crisis is a terrible thing to waste
- Europe to break record but the deals stay local
- The return of aparthotels sets hotel investors thinking
- Cross-border flows: The global village that we now occupy
- We keep going: Will crashing China break in Europe?
- Fundraising round-up: Goodman launches £1.0b logistics platform
- Funds of funds recover ground, study shows
- Did you see this coming?: Are Europe’s real estate markets at risk of being undermined by Europe
- Low levels of new office supply augur well for rental growth – but not everywhere
November 1, 2015: Vol. 9, Number 10
- Smooth landing or rough?: It doesn’t matter; we’re ready
- Emission tests: Can Chinese outbound capital keep clear of the pollution from short-term domestic economic uncertainty?
- Scotland looks to assert real estate independence from London
- Hot start, big numbers
- Investors welcome positive rental growth outlook
- Heavy weather: Investing in emerging markets is not for the faint-hearted
- Connecting the dots: How China’s economic malaise could affect US real estate markets
- More than a feeling: What role does gut instinct play in real estate investing?
- A sheltered spot?
- Four funds launch in September
October 1, 2015: Vol. 9, Number 9
- The global hunt for yield: Investors are going further afield and exploring alternatives in a low-return environment
- Back in the fold: Investors can see value once again in Spain’s real estate markets
- 2015 on course for new record
- Thinking conversions through
- Words, just words: Making sense of an uncertain investment environment
- Spreading the net: Real estate remains attractive, but are institutions overlooking other opportunities in the private markets sphere?
- UK’s second city refuses to settle for second best
- Investors and developers home in on eastern Germany
- Another mega-fund launched
- Real estate investment managers consolidate power
- What’s in store?: Are logistics facilities the new must-have for investors?
September 1, 2015: Vol. 9, Number 8
- A new name: A new cover and the same high-quality coverage
- Close to home: Real estate markets in northern Europe are fundamentally attractive
- Development pick-up to meet London office demand growth
- Fundraising makes most of summer sunshine
- Bouyant demand again for property in Spain
- Hello stranger: CMBS faces a mighty long haul in Europe
- Ever a conundrum: Balancing equity and debt is not a choice between the two
- Boom, boom, wow: European transaction growth is on course to beat the record of 2007
- Keep close: Are we at the start of an asset management cycle?
- This time will be different
July 1, 2015: Vol. 9, Number 7
- Retail turnover: The uneven economic recovery has altered the landscape for retail
- Transaction Analysis: Momentum maintained
- Carry on: The impact of Brexit on commercial property
- A baptism of fire: Real estate professionals have much to ponder
- Learning lessons: QE will drive investment into European real estate markets
- Hotel investors play the sleeping-away-from-home markets
- First quarter sets highest fundraising volume since Q3 200
- Fundraising focuses on equity and debt
- Investors flock to southern Europe
- Power to the people: Property in eastern Germany is attracting investor attention
- Pulling levers: Even lower, even longer, in even more places
June 1, 2015: Vol. 9, Number 6
- Spoilt for choice: The real estate universe is a wonderful thing
- Easy does it: Serviced offices are fast becoming a new focus for institutional investors
- Poland: Deals from top to bottom
- Berlin: A city of going, going, gone landmarks
- Two fund launches; three final closes
- Warburg-Henderson becomes Warburg-HIH Invest Real Estate
- Asia Pacific funds outperform United States and Europe
- Welcome to the machine: As technology unfurls, real estate markets alter course
- Making the grade: Student accommodation is receiving serious attention from real estate investors
- Continental drift: Real estate investment provides a good example of Europe
- High spirits: Poland continues to act as central and eastern Europe
- Off-plan property trades: Underhanded profit-making or a clever strategy?
May 1, 2015: Vol. 9, Number 5
- The past is behind us: And we are looking forward to the future
- A gamechanger: German closed-end Spezialfonds will profit from new regulations
- Awash with capital and liquid to boot
- On the Europe buy list
- Investor initiative focuses on long-term approach
- Fundraising round-up
- Coming soon near you: Climate change
- Leading from the front: You can’t go wrong with buying property in London. Can you?
- New frontiers: REITs are emerging in markets around the world, but the biggest opportunities may be yet to come
- The elusive benchmark: Real estate investors are still in search of the most appropriate benchmark
- It’s right about this time… : There’s no point trying to be different
April 1, 2015: Vol. 9, Number 4
- 2014 proves to be year of the mega-fund
- Corestate enters Spanish market
- Fundraising round-up
- Logistics: Leading from the front
- Toil and trouble: Given all that is happening, why does Europe continue to be attractive to real estate investors?
- Moving up the risk curve: Investors searching for appropriate risk-adjusted returns are modifying their investment style
- Growth will come: The strategic outlook for European real estate remains positive
- An inherent pragmatism: Austria is healthy but is not fully fit
- 2014 volume surpasses
- Much to think about: Uncertainty can be made to work for you
- The bucket list: Applying value investing to real estate
- Sweden hits new heights
- For once, Europe is not the place to be
- Germany: Quality will shine through
March 1, 2015: Vol. 9, Number 3
- When aspiration meets actuality: Fundraising isn’t what it used to be, but it’s better than it was
- Draghi fires his bazooka: Has the European Central Bank done enough?
- A tale of two cities: London and Paris, Europe’s two mega-cities, are powering ahead
- From the ground up: Rising demand for rented housing will lead to greater investor interest in residential property
- Shadow demand in US housing: When living with the in-laws gets old
- Rules is rules: And the first rule of holes is stop digging!
- Pension or property? We’re all in the hands of investor choices
- No sleep for hotel investors
- Fundraising round-up: slow start to new year
- BlackRock report shows appetite for real estate still rising
- Investors come with good intentions but will they deliver?
- More yang for your yin
February 1, 2015: Vol. 9, Number 2
- Central Europe keeps building up
- Fundraising round-up: Closing out the year
- Investors turn their sights toward southern Europe
- Through traffic: London’s Crossrail project demonstrates how infrastructure can reshape a city’s real estate dynamics
- Crossrail: The facts
- Rising to the rate: Interest rates can only go one way, up. But when and how far?
- From zero to hero: Dutch residential has all the makings of a place to call home
- Going nowhere fast: The German locomotive has been slowed down by adverse economic signals
- A long-run game: Property investment should continue to outperform
- More of the same: 2015 should be just like 2014, but different
January 1, 2015: Vol. 9, Number 1
- Retail rents continue to rise globally
- Just magic: Real estate investors can always do more with their data
- Building for the future: There is much to look forward to, across the board
- Study: Real estate improves DC plan outcomes
- Whatever it takes: How Europe fares in 2015 will be down to the European Central Bank
- Where to from here? Russia has its dark side but it also has many plus points for investors
- The glories of liquidity: Institutional investors can be in the REIT place at the REIT time
- Shop Talk: A conversation with Thomas Vosskamp
- Too close for comfort: One step forward for China or two steps back?
- In France, Paris is the only place to be
- Fundraising round-up: Slowing down for year-end
- Record year for Irish investment