Institutional Real Estate Europe
Institutional Real Estate Europe provides readers with the news, information and insights necessary to stay abreast of the dynamic and diverse property markets throughout Europe. Leading industry executives and thought leaders share their insights on market trends and investment opportunities. The magazine also features the latest information on capital flows, new investment products, investment strategies and activity by the region’s most active investors.
Sign inStart Your Free Trial NowView Purchase Options
Issues from 2022
February 1, 2022: Vol. 16, Number 2
- The next frontier: Investors with a strong ESG-lens could soon be taking a fresh look at real estate
- Outlook for 2022: COVID-19 propels real estate into the future
- Box stacking: Building portfolios in the fragmented European self-storage sector is hard work. Is it worth the trouble?
- Build the tech and they will come: Office return will hinge on ‘smart’ solutions
- Empira holds €1.3b close for resi development fund
- Real estate recovery continues across the globe
- ESG and limited supply spur race for quality offices
- UK pensions turn towards vehicles with a social benefit
- European and US cities outpace those in Asia Pacific
- Supply chain disruption boosts emerging logistics hubs
- No need for investors to “overreact” to inflation
- Refurbish or rebuild?: Renovation alone will not get German residential stock to net-zero by 2050
- When less is more: Introducing our IREI.Q database
January 1, 2022: Vol. 16, Number 1
- Coming of age: Is UK build-to-rent at an allocation tipping point?
- Green is the new black: Sustainable real estate is the only option if investments are to last
- Lending in volatile markets: Commercial real estate debt investors face headwinds from many directions
- Up and away: Take-off for European nonlisted real estate debt
- The money talks: The most pressing issues discussed at the 2021 Editorial Advisory Board meetings
- Rethinking niche: Ignore alternative sectors at your own peril
- Invesco offers direct global fund to DC pension plans
- LaSalle Investment Management holds €1.1b final close
- Managers have to work harder to create genuine value
- Unique times: Is there still a place for value-add in a post-pandemic landscape?
- Prime shopping centres most attractive sector for 2022
- Europe’s first commercial real estate CLO closes
- It’s a brave new (but still very wacky) world: Pay close attention to what’s happening at the margins