Institutional Real Estate Europe
Institutional Real Estate Europe provides readers with the news, information and insights necessary to stay abreast of the dynamic and diverse property markets throughout Europe. Leading industry executives and thought leaders share their insights on market trends and investment opportunities. The magazine also features the latest information on capital flows, new investment products, investment strategies and activity by the region’s most active investors.
Sign inStart Your Free Trial NowView Purchase Options
Issues from 2019
- On the REIT track: Are REITs set to become an increasingly important market for institutional investors?
- Running with it: It may hurt now, but more regulation may boost manager returns in the long run
- Different angles: Investors into Europe may have to get more creative as returns become more subdued
- What’s in store for 2019: Plenty of thunderclouds are on the horizon in the new year; here’s how to keep yourself sheltered
- Aermont holds €2 billion close for fourth European fund
- Fears of global trade war escalation spook managers
- Senior living will need to adapt to new demands
- Lisbon named number one late-cycle play for 2019
- Global demand for flexible workspaces set to accelerate
- Cities that work: Understanding the DNA of European office markets
- New owner
- Playing it safe: Steadying the UK’s property market
- Crypto messages: Is blockchain’s potential about to be realised?