Institutional Real Estate Europe
Institutional Real Estate Europe provides readers with the news, information and insights necessary to stay abreast of the dynamic and diverse property markets throughout Europe. Leading industry executives and thought leaders share their insights on market trends and investment opportunities. The magazine also features the latest information on capital flows, new investment products, investment strategies and activity by the region’s most active investors.
Sign inStart Your Free Trial NowView Purchase Options
Issues from 2018
- Wall of money: How is the bulwark of capital waiting to be invested in core European markets coping with fierce competition and record-low yields?
- Digital transparency: Advancements in digital tools can help better measure asset manager performance
- Ireland’s economy was one of the first to pick up speed following the global financial crisis. But how long can it keep accelerating for?
- UK pension funds to increase allocations to care homes
- Industrial and logistics sector reaches historical levels
- An unstoppable wave: Central and Eastern Europe is increasingly looking like a viable student housing investment location
- Things that go “bump” in the night: Themes arising from our Editorial Advisory Board meetings around the globe
- BNP Paribas Asset Management launches debt fund
- A conversation with John Levy
- Are global gateway cities worth the hype?
- The real alternative: Today, real assets provide better liability-focused investment outcomes
- UK returns to grow in 2018 … but drop for 2019
- Standing tall
- German pension giant involved in new retail park fund
- Unknown territory: Is it time to tune into Africa’s untapped potential?
- An open door: Demand for hotel rooms is increasing across the continent, creating numerous opportunities for those looking at the sector
- Realignment time: With good returns harder to come by, managers are recommending a re-positioning of portfolios as they hunt for yield
- Safety in numbers: Europe is still benefiting from high levels of cross-border investment. But is the flow of capital sustainable?
- London calling: Four property areas within the UK capital to watch in 2018
- The passing of a pioneer: How one person changed the world of global real estate
- Unpacking serviced offices:Why flexible business hubs are increasing in number
- Barcelona and Paris: A tale of two cities
- More growth, more integration
- Record office take-up in Germany’s eight main locations
- Large pockets of European investors broaden their horizons
- From a hospice to a home
- Big still works: Real estate markets in the United States have something for everyone
- Core issues: New Asia Pacific core open-end funds attest to the growing appeal of the region to long-term investors
- Uncertain times: The lack of reform in the European Union is fuelling concerns of an increasingly fractured Europe
- Out with the old: Obsolescence has advantages for investors
- Feel the squeeze
- Set to soar: The booming future of the extended-stay accommodation sector
- Defensive strategies underpin recent M&A activity
- Up and down
- Is trouble brewing for yields beyond 2018?
- Turning Japanese
- When it comes to property yields, there is no dogma
- Union Investment and Deutsche Asset One launch €750m fund
- False hope: Logistics is not the new retail
- Bright lights: Dealing with the necessary cost of sustainability and certification
- Time to ask questions: Real estate markets across Europe are biding time as possible disrupters lie ahead
- More than just rooms: The short-stay living market has long-term attractions for investors
- Very thin ice indeed: The warning signs are there for all to see
- The need for speed: Today’s volatile markets require quick decision making
- Capital, just capital
- Q3 2017 sees most fund launches in more than six years
- Retailers find new ways to prise money from customers
- Retail parks have more to offer
- Three firms hold final closes, raising €1.5b
- What is normal