Institutional Real Estate Americas
Institutional Real Estate Americas is a monthly publication for institutional investors in real estate — pension plans, foundations and endowments — and the consultants and real estate investment managers who serve them. With an emphasis on insights and analysis, the publication provides information about the people, events and trends driving this market. Features cover portfolio management, investment strategy and capital flows, with a focus on supporting the staff and investment committee members of public and corporate pension plans, foundations, and endowments. Every issue also contains lists of recent commitments and new fund offerings; people moves and promotions; and news and data about real estate fundraising and investment activity.
Sign inStart Your Free Trial NowView Purchase Options
Issues from 2021
- Do not disturb: Hotels bide their time until recovery
- A glass half full: Despite myriad challenges, institutional investors adapt amid COVID-19
- Risk and real estate: Antifragility of real estate investments and black swans
- Healthy, wealthy and wise: An introduction to capital markets trends in healthcare real estate
- Just asking questions: Topics and themes discussed at the most recent board meeting
- The rise of the outpost economy: The movement of young professionals, and its impact on real estate
- Alignment of interest: Are we focusing on the wrong thing?
- Alternatives set to become larger share of private real estate investment
- Real estate fund managers see 2021 as capital-raising opportunity
- Flying with a tailwind: The shift to ecommerce has supported trends in the industrial sector
- True value: How are real estate investors valuing their portfolios globally, and what do they expect property valuations to look like in 2021 and 2022?
- High-tech: The intersection of technology and real estate creates a compelling investment landscape
- SFR post-GFC: The single-family rental industry has evolved since its emergence after the financial crisis
- Core storage: Self-storage outperformance gains notice during pandemic
- Brace yourselves: The future could be characterized by continued periodic disruptions in our ability to travel
- Employment rises as restrictions loosen up
- Could in-store retail see a rebound in 2021?
- Cold-storage will continue to serve as attractive investment opportunity
- U.S. cities take top five places as global science cities
- Digital infrastructure fuels data center market
- Walking the walk: How some real estate investment organizations are approaching diversity, equity and inclusion
- Drilling down on debt: A closer look at the real estate debt-fund investment environment
- Data centers take center stage: Surging data consumption and a global search for attractive investment returns have brought the sector to the forefront
- Where to look: Finding private real estate opportunities amid adversity
- DEI déjà vu: Is anything different this time around?
- Widening the scope: Considering DEI efforts in the COVID-19 era
- Fed signals intent to maintain low interest rates
- Real estate secondary transaction volume rises in 2020
- U.S. office demand to decline as remote work continues
- Resuming the climb: Finding private real estate opportunities amid adversity
- Institutional real estate continues to improve
- Research roundtable: Industry experts share their views on the state of real estate and the economy
- Keep ’em separated: Investors face different considerations with real estate separate accounts
- Looking ahead: The top 10 real estate questions for 2021
- Get in the driver’s seat: Proptech offers opportunities for real estate investors to take control of the future
- Everything is connected: Notes on the new normal
- Industrial predicted to continue strong performance
- Investor interest in build-to-rent housing is on the rise
- COVID-19 accelerates real estate firms’ use of technology
- Year in review: Fundraising slows in 2020
- The year ahead: What does 2021 hold in store for real estate investors?
- Hidden gems: A look at investment opportunities in global secondary markets
- Navigating turbulent times: Real estate portfolio construction and risk management during a downturn
- Manufacturing trends: Are reshoring and nearshoring of manufacturing imminent and inevitable?
- A shift from defense to offense: What the real estate industry is talking about
- Retailers find ways to adapt to COVID-19
- Homebuilding supported by de-urbanization trend
- Job growth slows in November
- Pension funds issue RFPs for consulting services
- Life sciences REIT raises $1.7b in new funding round
- Year-end slowdown: Coronavirus pandemic puts the brakes on fundraising