Institutional Real Estate Americas
Institutional Real Estate Americas is a monthly publication for institutional investors in real estate — pension plans, foundations and endowments — and the consultants and real estate investment managers who serve them. With an emphasis on insights and analysis, the publication provides information about the people, events and trends driving this market. Features cover portfolio management, investment strategy and capital flows, with a focus on supporting the staff and investment committee members of public and corporate pension plans, foundations, and endowments. Every issue also contains lists of recent commitments and new fund offerings; people moves and promotions; and news and data about real estate fundraising and investment activity.
Sign inStart Your Free Trial NowView Purchase Options
Issues from 2020
- Panic! at the recession: How should investors consider portfolio risk in a late-cycle environment?
- Getting into debt: Falling fundraising by closed-end debt funds isn’t the whole picture
- Shop talk: A conversation with Will Robson and Gillian Mollod
- Understanding global differences: Methods of real estate NAV calculation vary globally and reflect regional differences in accounting standards
- The co-working conundrum: With the rise of the modern flexible-office sector, has co-working gone from hero to villain to antihero?
- Tech impact: Technology industry exposure and implications in major U.S. office metros
- Tomorrow’s view: Continued U.S. economic growth to drive demand for real estate in 2020, but risks are rising
- Visions, Insights & Perspectives: An industry-defining event
- Demographic shifts will affect the global workplace by 2030
- UPS data center market to reach $5b value by 2026
- DivcoWest and CalSTRS buy 49% stake in San Francisco office building
- U.S. economy adds 2.1m jobs in 2019
- CBRE forecasts online returns could total as much as $41.6b in 2019 holiday season
- Logistics real estate and e-commerce create sustainability advantages
- Diversification needs drive investors to private markets and real assets
- Falling fundraising in Q4 2019
- 2020 vision: What might real estate investors see in the year ahead?
- Global perspectives: Editors share insights and discuss highlights from 2019’s Editorial Advisory Board meetings
- Smaller class sizes: Should student housing investors be worried about declining undergraduate enrollment?
- Are your investments at risk? Facing climate change threats head on in institutional real estate portfolios
- Institutional Real Estate Global: All around the world
- Increased capital requirements could slow down Fannie, Freddie privatization
- November job growth indicates continuing robust U.S. economy
- Asian real estate funds have higher total expense ratios than European funds
- Smart building tech forecast to grow 10% over five years