Infrastructure News

Viewing all

title here

Sacyr Concessions wins $575m contract for Chilean highway project

by Kali Persall | Dec 10, 2019

Sacyr Concessions, a company listed on the Spanish Stock Exchange, has won the contract to upgrade Chile’s Route 66 or “El Camino de la Fruta,” a major transportation corridor for agricultural products, according to InfraPPP.
title here

Brenden Woods leaves MIRA, rejoins Stonepeak

by Kali Persall | Dec 10, 2019

Brenden Woods has rejoined Stonepeak Infrastructure Partners following a short stint at Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA), according to several media sources.
title here

Companies at risk for $2.3t losses as climate governance grows

by Kali Persall | Dec 10, 2019

Companies could lose up to $2.3 trillion in value by 2025 as climate change regulations tighten, Reuters reported, regarding a new report by Principles of Responsible Investing (PRI), a United Nations group representing international investors.
title here

The Renewables Infrastructure Group makes third offshore wind investment

by Kali Persall | Dec 10, 2019

The Renewables Infrastructure Group (TRIG), a London-listed investment company advised by InfraRed Capital Partners, has contracted to acquire a 36 percent equity interest in the 396-megawatt Merkur Offshore wind farm, located in Germany’s North Sea. Dutch pension investor APG has agreed to acquire the other 64 percent.
title here

Metro Pacific Hospitals completes investment by KKR, GIC

by Released | Dec 9, 2019

Metro Pacific Investments Corp. (MPIC), global investment firm KKR, and GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, have completed investments in Metro Pacific Hospital Holdings by KKR and an affiliate of GIC.
Forgot your username or password?

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to personalize your user experience on our site and perform site analytics. By clicking on “I accept”, you consent to our Privacy Policy.