Institutional Real Estate Asia Pacific
Powerful demographic and economic trends in countries such as China, India and Indonesia are fueling demand for all types of real estate in markets throughout Asia Pacific. Institutional Real Estate Asia Pacific provides investors with the necessary information, data and insights to help them shape their decision making and investment strategies in the region’s mature and emerging markets. The magazine features articles on capital flows, cross-border investing trends, market and property type profiles, and the latest on investment strategies, new investment products, fundraising and property transactions.
Sign inStart Your Free Trial NowView Purchase Options
Issues from 2021
- China expert: A discussion of what China’s property markets have to offer investors
- Housing gambit: The multiplayer game of investing in China’s residential market
- A glass half full: Despite myriad challenges, institutional investors adapt amid COVID-19
- High-tech: The intersection of technology and real estate creates a compelling investment landscape
- Alignment of interest: Are we focusing on the wrong thing?
- Global study finds COVID-19 accelerating investments in “healthy buildings”
- Cap rates for Asia Pacific logistics assets continue to compress
- The best play: How can investors get the most out of traditional and niche sectors, going forward?
- Bright outlook: Sentiment for Asia Pacific real estate investment reassuringly resilient, despite COVID-19
- True value: Globally, how are real estate investors valuing their portfolios now, and what do they expect property valuations to look like in 2021 and 2022?
- Emerging opportunity: With economic headwinds subsiding, emerging nations may be less foreboding than novice infrastructure investors expect
- Brace yourselves: The future could be characterised by continued periodic disruptions in our ability to travel
- The fizzle continued in H2 2020: 2020 fundraising volume reached low not seen since 2016
- BlackRock closes on US$1.175b for Asia Property Fund V
- Chinese investment in Australia plunges to record low
- The way back to work: Could Asia Pacific reset how investors and their managers sustain income and maintain occupancy in their office assets?
- Where to look: Finding private real estate opportunities amid adversity
- Shop Talk: Ivanhoé Cambridge: A conversation with George Agethen
- Reimagined vision: Multifunctionality key to rejuvenation success
- Three little letters: Expect big things from ESG initiatives
- Recapitalisations drive 2020 real estate secondary deal volume
- Charter Hall to develop Brisbane riverfront site
- Logistics fever: It’s the hottest sector in Asia. What, then, should give investors chills?
- Future focus: Distinguishing between structural and transitory changes in real estate investing
- Race for space: Asia Pacific logistics assets attract strong occupier demand and investor interest
- Recognition factor: ESG and climate initiatives take on growing importance in Japan’s capital and property markets
- Emerging patterns: Translating world events and investment trends into feature content
- NPS gains traction for real assets around the globe
- Key themes for Asia Pacific real estate in 2021
- The year after: Asia Pacific property markets exit from the pandemic
- Navigating turbulent times: Real estate portfolio construction and risk management during a downturn
- Redesigning the office: How proptech could shape the future of work
- Hidden gems: A look at investment opportunities in global secondary markets
- Grace under pressure: Asia Pacific real estate market remains resilient despite uncertainties
- The future of retail is set to embrace the physical and digital world