Institutional Real Estate Asia Pacific
Powerful demographic and economic trends in countries such as China, India and Indonesia are fueling demand for all types of real estate in markets throughout Asia Pacific. Institutional Real Estate Asia Pacific provides investors with the necessary information, data and insights to help them shape their decision making and investment strategies in the region’s mature and emerging markets. The magazine features articles on capital flows, cross-border investing trends, market and property type profiles, and the latest on investment strategies, new investment products, fundraising and property transactions.
Sign inStart Your Free Trial NowView Purchase Options
Issues from 2020
- Placement agent expert: A roundtable discussion on property investment in Asia Pacific and where placement agents fit in the current investment landscape
- 2020 foresight? Assessing risk in real estate requires new perspectives and shifting benchmarks
- Emerging trends: 2020 may be a watershed year for how investors think about real estate as an asset class
- The right balance: How to play offence and defence through existing cashflows
- Overseas push: Despite simultaneous CEO departures, Korean investors continue push overseas
- Asian property markets remain firm
- AIP concludes largest ever Finnish single-asset office acquisition
- Fee-fi-fo-fum: Are we seeing the first signs of pressure on fees?
- Wealth and prosperity: How real estate can deliver compelling capital growth and long-term income streams for family offices’ multigenerational ambitions
- The co-working conundrum: With the rise of the modern flexible-office sector, has co-working gone from hero to villain to antihero?
- Shop Talk: A conversation with Will Robson and Gillian Mollod
- Visions, Insights and Perspectives
- Urgent need for construction sector to digitise
- Asia Pacific’s solid property fundamentals to be tested in 2020
- Deep dive: How is central banking activity affecting Asian property markets?
- Trending now: A look at Asia Pacific real estate investment trends
- Global perspectives: Editors share insights and discuss highlights from 2019’s Editorial Advisory Board meetings
- Healthy outlook: Why Asian investors should consider European healthcare assets
- Quick tally: Sizing up current and future investment themes
- Record Asia Pacific transaction volumes for Q1 2019–Q3 2019
- Asia Pacific regional property-sector outlook