Institutional Real Estate Asia Pacific
Powerful demographic and economic trends in countries such as China, India and Indonesia are fueling demand for all types of real estate in markets throughout Asia Pacific. Institutional Real Estate Asia Pacific provides investors with the necessary information, data and insights to help them shape their decision making and investment strategies in the region’s mature and emerging markets. The magazine features articles on capital flows, cross-border investing trends, market and property type profiles, and the latest on investment strategies, new investment products, fundraising and property transactions.
Sign inStart Your Free Trial NowView Purchase Options
Issues from 2018
- Spectator sport: Asia will host multiple Olympics over the next few years. Do these global mega-events provide golden opportunities for investors?
- Outlook 2019: What can Asia Pacific property investors expect in the new year?
- Secondary notions: Foreign investors in US real estate are broadening their focus
- More to come: International investors continue to look to Australia
- Food for thought: Investors and managers tackle tough industry questions
- Global investment in real estate hits record US$1.8t
- Stock performance tanks in October
- Australia beckons: As the country continues to provide refuge to investors, what could indicate turning tides?
- Growing transparency: Transparency is clearly the way forward for Asia Pacific institutional real estate
- Multifamily spotlight: The Land of the Rising Sun shines brightly on the residential sector
- Shop talk: A conversation with Dee Dee Sklar
- Attitude matters: Global economic sentiment is declining
- Q2 2018 Asia Pacific property performance
- Slump remains for Asia Pacific property stocks in September
- Storing data: Investors awaken to the dawn of Asia’s data age
- A glimpse into the afterlife: An investigation into private real estate fund legal term, extensions and liquidation
- Merging lanes: It has never been more vital to align property assets with infrastructure developments. But what does that mean in practice, and what are the implications for investors’ portfolios?
- Anatomy of the return: Benchmarking Asia Pacific’s core open-end funds
- 10 years on: ANREV marks organisational and industry milestones
- H1 2018 fundraising well ahead of previous two years
- Macro issues drag on Asia Pacific property stocks in August
- Japan expert: A roundtable discussion on Japan’s economy and property markets
- Migrating whales: Japanese investors are making moves in global real estate
- Exit strategy: Understanding and de-risking investment exit from India
- Defining contributions: Shifting lifespans and lifestyles have necessitated a change in the way we save for “old age”
- A place to live: China and India are rental-housing powerhouses in the making
- Compact cities set to deliver highest returns
- Multiple factors affect Asia Pacific property stocks in July
- The logic of logistics: Demographic and digital trends reveal a bright future for adaptable logistics assets
- Retail evolution: The Asia Pacific region adapts to a new retail age
- If you build it: A build-to-core strategy can bolster your yield and strengthen your core portfolio. But how risky is it?
- Headwinds and tailwinds: Navigating the potential transition to different conditions for property markets worldwide
- Craving more: Appetite for value-added strategies increases amid high nonlisted real estate fund returns
- A Burger King conundrum: The high cost of having it your way
- Co-working space grows in greater China
- Interest rates a concern amid strong property fundamentals
- Ageing nations: Demographics assume defining role in Asian institutional real estate
- The ESG-ranked universe: A new index to measure ESG for global real estate securities
- The age of disruption: Handling real estate investment underwriting challenges
- Seeking value: Looking for A-REIT opportunities in a volatile market
- The granddaddy of all surveys? Introducing the 22nd in our series of investor sentiment assessments
- Allianz and Scape form A$500m student housing JV
- Tightening the spigot of Chinese capital flows
- Asia Pacific property stocks best global returns through April
- A question of price: Has property priced itself out of the market?
- City DNA: A city-based approach to real estate investing helps investors ride Asia Pacific’s growth
- Built for wellness: Investors are developing properties to keep tenants healthy — and happy
- Unlocking hidden potential: Mid-term outlook and investment preferences for global real estate
- Digital transparency: Advancements in digital tools can help better measure asset manager performance
- New challenges: A tale of two (kinds of) plans
- China’s One Belt, One Road initiative seeks foreign partners
- Investors globally remain satisfied with real estate
- Cooling measures: Restrictive policies slow China’s runaway housing market and help create a constantly-changing rotation of best-performing cities
- Watershed party congress: Policy implementation should help strengthen China’s economy and property markets
- China expert: A roundtable discussion on growth and opportunity in China
- New rules of the game: The implications of US tax reform for blocker corporations
- Things that go “bump” in the night: Themes arising from our Editorial Advisory Board meetings around the globe
- Regulatory crackdown continues for Chinese insurers
- Performance of global gateway cities, 2007–2016
- Spectre of interest-rate hikes hits property-stock performance
- Debt-related: Debt is an immature asset class in Asia, creating an opportunity for inbound and outbound capital flows, and potential advantages for early adopters
- Unfulfilled demand: Lessons from India’s past decade and opportunities for the next
- Emerging risk: Do the rewards outweigh the risks in Asia’s emerging property markets?
- Retail apocalypse: Separating myth from reality to understand opportunities in today’s retail sector
- Shop Talk: A conversation with John Levy with Loretta Clodfelter
- Quick tally: Investment views from the Editorial Advisory Board meeting
- China’s stabilising economy
- Tailwinds for Asia Pacific property stocks in 2018
- The money talks: Investors take a more defensive portfolio stance in today’s low-growth environment
- Something special: Specialty property types are a key element of smart portfolio construction
- A core opening: New Asia Pacific core open-end funds attest to the growing appeal of the region to long-term investors
- Multicurrency landscape: How did real estate returns fare for cross-border investors in 2017?
- Very thin ice, indeed: The warning signs are there for all to see
- CPPIB, GIC and Scion JV buys US student-housing portfolio
- Asia Pacific property stocks best global performers in 2017
- Megatrends: A look at the forces propelling property performance in Asia Pacific
- Digital disruption: How tech advancements are transforming the real estate industry
- The central issue: Is 2018 the year central banks rein in Asian institutional property?
- Outlook 2018: What do Asia Pacific property markets hold for investors in 2018?
- A tale of two markets: Comparing institutional and retail distribution markets
- Q3 2017 sees most fund launches in more than six years
- Asia Pacific outperforms despite decline in November 2017