Institutional Real Estate Asia Pacific
Powerful demographic and economic trends in countries such as China, India and Indonesia are fueling demand for all types of real estate in markets throughout Asia Pacific. Institutional Real Estate Asia Pacific provides investors with the necessary information, data and insights to help them shape their decision making and investment strategies in the region’s mature and emerging markets. The magazine features articles on capital flows, cross-border investing trends, market and property type profiles, and the latest on investment strategies, new investment products, fundraising and property transactions.
Sign inStart Your Free Trial NowView Purchase Options
Issues from 2017
- Finding your niche: Institutional investors must navigate fundamental challenges as investment into niche assets increases
- Fire and rain: Investing in the era of extreme weather and climate change
- Point/counterpoint: India: What are the most compelling reasons for and against investing in India’s property markets?
- A-REIT acquisition activity: Value and yield increase A-REITs’ pricing attractiveness in 2017
- Food for thought: What issues are top of mind for investors?
- Real estate jumps the 10 percent asset allocation hurdle
- Asia Pacific property stocks up 31.2 percent through October
- Fallout shelter: How can investors account for geopolitical uncertainty and risk?
- Core dilemma: Competition for core assets means investors must look further for value
- Focusing on benchmarks: Benchmarks are getting more attention than ever, but at what cost?
- China’s shadow: Will the debt overhang in China result in systemic risk to the financial system?
- Not so fast: The changing role of real estate in investors’ portfolios
- Workplace wellness makes strides in Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific property stocks outperform other regions globally
- Hong Kong expert: A roundtable discussion on Hong Kong’s economy and property markets
- Amazon takes on Australia: Is this the end for brick-and-mortar retail?
- The case for real estate, revisited: Re-examining the evidence in favour of the asset class
- Shop Talk: A conversation with Rushabh Desai
- The horse latitudes: Real estate is becalmed — but for how long?
- Melbourne remains world’s most liveable city
- Positive momentum for Asia Pacific property stocks in August
- Land of Oz: Australia’s residential market is cooling, but not crashing
- Measuring liquidity: Assessing the relative liquidity of Australian CBD office markets
- Growth prospects: The 2017 mid-year commercial real estate outlook for Asia Pacific
- The wide divide: What lessons can investors learn from their globally-invested counterparts?
- The big picture: Navigate uncertainties with optimism, sound judgment and good data
- Microscope on Anbang’s dealings
- Strong property-stock performance continues in July
- Tech junkie: Technological change in the property industry is inescapable
- Seoul determination: Opportunities amidst political turmoil in South Korea’s office market
- Market timing: Is it time to clock in — or out — of Asian institutional property?
- Upswing with uncertainty: U2’s landmark The Joshua Tree album has much to teach us about diversification
- Welcome home: The case for Asian investment in European residential property
- All a go-go: Politics, automation, robotisation and the end of globalisation
- Hong Kong’s high marks for high costs
- Asia Pacific property stocks perform well in May
- Tokyo 2020: Property market performance in the build-up to — and beyond — the next Summer Olympic games
- Missing ingredients: A modest allocation to private markets, including real estate, could have an attractive impact on DC pension outcomes
- Reporting season: A look at recent reported A-REIT results
- Another strong year: Asia Pacific nonlisted funds perform well in 2016
- A fresh update: New features and functionality on IREI’s website
- Survey sees pullback in real estate capital commitment plans
- Positive momentum continues for property stocks in April
- REITs on the rise: Asian REITs to stand tall in global capital markets
- Time to check in: What European hotel assets can offer Asian investors
- Core of the matter: How investors can achieve consistent core-like returns in today’s market and through cycles
- Meet and greet: Five ideas for better annual investor meetings
- Fast and furious: Asia’s growth engine to fuel property investment
- Canadian investors form Southeast Asian logistics JVs
- Star Asia forms Japanese student-housing partnership
- Developers drive strong Q1 2017 Asia Pacific performance
- The door silently opens: China inbound-investment opportunities
- Tale of extremes: Despite residential sector cooling, major Chinese cities should be insulated from sharp declines in 2017
- Bigger, stronger, faster: Despite capital controls, Chinese investors are actively buying overseas real estate
- Point/counterpoint: China: What are the most compelling reasons for and against investing in China’s property markets?
- Thinking, fast and slow: Algorithms, forecasting and the future of work
- Fundraising volume down in 2016 after six years of expansion
- Property stocks continue their recovery in February
- Asia Pacific property investment appetite remains strong
- Asia Pacific property stocks post gains in January
- The cornered office: Working out the new working world
- A sea change in Japan: Japan’s wave of capital flight to overseas real estate will be a long-term trend
- Expect the unexpected: How investors can navigate the winds of change in 2017
- Decisive action: Fiscal stimulus and rising interest rates will affect property investors
- A call to action: Broadening the market for real assets
- The money talks: Investors work to determine the best path forward in an uncertain world
- Better with age: A burgeoning senior-living market holds great potential for investors in Asia’s ageing nations
- The phoney war: The Brexit story is about to begin in earnest
- Natural interest rates: Implications for property from the long-term outlook for interest rates
- A dent in the universe: A tribute to Michael Humphrey
- Beijing claims top spot in Schroders Global Cities 30 index
- December ends rocky 2016 for Asia Pacific property stocks
- The green-eyed investor: The case for sustainable property investing continues to grow
- A growing outlet: The outlook for China’s luxury-outlet mall sector
- Recession risks: Uncertainty is the new normal in today’s investment environment
- Shop Talk: A conversation with Jonathan Rose
- Unlocking a pent-up demand: Shariah-compliant investment poses challenges for Islamic institutions…and an opportunity for real estate fund managers
- The age of networks: “The world is changing right before our eyes”
- Cindat, Union Life JV in US$930m US senior housing deal
- US election spurs property-stock declines in November 2016