Institutional Real Estate Asia Pacific
Powerful demographic and economic trends in countries such as China, India and Indonesia are fueling demand for all types of real estate in markets throughout Asia Pacific. Institutional Real Estate Asia Pacific provides investors with the necessary information, data and insights to help them shape their decision making and investment strategies in the region’s mature and emerging markets. The magazine features articles on capital flows, cross-border investing trends, market and property type profiles, and the latest on investment strategies, new investment products, fundraising and property transactions.
Sign inStart Your Free Trial NowView Purchase Options
Issues from 2018
- The money talks: Investors take a more defensive portfolio stance in today’s low-growth environment
- Something special: Specialty property types are a key element of smart portfolio construction
- A core opening: New Asia Pacific core open-end funds attest to the growing appeal of the region to long-term investors
- Multicurrency landscape: How did real estate returns fare for cross-border investors in 2017?
- Very thin ice, indeed: The warning signs are there for all to see
- CPPIB, GIC and Scion JV buys US student-housing portfolio
- Asia Pacific property stocks best global performers in 2017
- Megatrends: A look at the forces propelling property performance in Asia Pacific
- Digital disruption: How tech advancements are transforming the real estate industry
- The central issue: Is 2018 the year central banks rein in Asian institutional property?
- Outlook 2018: What do Asia Pacific property markets hold for investors in 2018?
- A tale of two markets: Comparing institutional and retail distribution markets
- Q3 2017 sees most fund launches in more than six years
- Asia Pacific outperforms despite decline in November 2017