Institutional Real Estate Asia Pacific
Powerful demographic and economic trends in countries such as China, India and Indonesia are fueling demand for all types of real estate in markets throughout Asia Pacific. Institutional Real Estate Asia Pacific provides investors with the necessary information, data and insights to help them shape their decision making and investment strategies in the region’s mature and emerging markets. The magazine features articles on capital flows, cross-border investing trends, market and property type profiles, and the latest on investment strategies, new investment products, fundraising and property transactions.
Sign inStart Your Free Trial NowView Purchase Options
Issues from 2019
- Tightening party: Will global capital glut blunt central bank tightening measures?
- Game changer: How to think about the impact of autonomous vehicles on a real estate investment strategy
- What’s in store for 2019?: Plenty of thunderclouds are on the horizon in the new year; here’s how to keep yourself sheltered
- Investment case: Why Asian investors should consider European core logistics assets
- Overseas ambitions: Korean investors to boost allocations to alternatives in 2019
- Target allocations to real estate escalate in 2018
- Property stocks rebound in November 2018