Research - MAY 19, 2022

To read this full article you need to be subscribed to Newsline.

Sign in Sign up for a FREE subscription

Corporate real estate monetization in Asia Pacific to grow up to 10% in 2022

by Released

Corporate real estate disposals in Asia Pacific surged to record highs in 2021, with 762 deals worth a combined total of $44.4 billion completed as sellers capitalized on strong pricing to offload assets, according to CBRE.

Around 73 percent of this corporate sales activity involved disposals (owner vacating), while sale-leaseback deals accounted for the remaining 27 percent of corporate sales in 2021.

CBRE forecasts 2022 will be another strong year for corporate asset monetization in Asia Pacific, with growth of 5 percent to 10 percent on the back of strong deal flow for both sale-leasebacks and disposals — particularly in the industrial and logistics and data center sectors.

To read the full report, click here.

Forgot your username or password?