Publications

Investors - MARCH 3, 2017

To read this full article you need to be subscribed to Newsline.

Sign in Start Your Free Trial Now View Purchase Options

CalSTRS forms €400m European logistics joint venture

by Jody Barhanovich

The $188.6 billion California State Teachers Retirement System is investing €400 million ($424.7 million) in CP Logistics Europe SARL, a joint venture with Principal Real Estate Investors, according to its investment committee semi-annual report.

CalSTRS will own 95 percent of the investment, while Principal will own the remaining 5 percent. The vehicle will invest across the core, value-added and opportunistic investment strategies.

In previous European investments, CalSTRS committed $300 million to Kildare European Partners II, an opportunistic closed-end fund sponsored by Kildare Partners that focuses on distressed assets and is currently seeking to raise $2.4 billion. Kildare European Partners II plans to in

Glossary, videos, podcasts, research in the Resource Center

Forgot your username or password?

Close your account?

Your account will be closed and all data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?