Advertising Opportunities in Asia Pacific
Why Institutional Real Estate Asia Pacific?
Advertising to a market of hard-to-reach investors and institutional real estate players can be a huge investment for your firm. This is amplified when you are overspending for your ad space and reaching the wrong people. The institutional real estate markets in Asia are still developing and many of the players are still emerging. Most publications catering to this region offer a more generalized investment audience with much of the readership not even interested in your real estate products and services. This is why advertising with a publication that has an audience specifically tailored to your firm’s advertising needs will save you money and get you the results you need.
View our online Media Kit
Download our Editorial Calendar for 2016
View our Bonus Distribution for 2016
- Frequency: Institutional Real Estate Asia Pacific is a monthly publication that will give you the frequency you need to get noticed.
- Print and digital versions: Our publication is delivered in a print format and digital formats via our Web site and Publication App. This gives your ad twice the opportunity to make an impression. This is extremely important with an industry of executives that travel as much as ours do. Learn more about our mobile Apps.
- Bonus Distribution: Institutional Real Estate Asia Pacific is a media sponsor at many high-profile conferences throughout the globe. This allows your ad to not only be seen by our readership, but also the attendees of these events.
- Decision-makers: Our readership is comprised of upper-tier real estate executives from the largest investor-type firms and the leading investment advisory and consultancy firms who serve them. This means your message is getting in front of the right contacts.
- Pass-along: Our publication is a keeper. It is estimated that an issue of Institutional Real Estate Asia Pacific is passed along at least to 5 other people in their organization and then kept for future reference.
- Competitive pricing: Our advertising rates are competitively price and cost-effective. We work with our advertising clients to make sure they are getting the most from their advertising.
To discuss an advertising schedule for 2015, please contact us below.
Giana De Giulio
Advertising & Media Specialist
+1 925-244-0500, ext. 128
Senior Account Executive, Advertising/Fundtracker Database