Transactions - DECEMBER 28, 2015

To read this full article you need to be subscribed to Newsline.

Sign in Start Your Free Trial Now View Purchase Options

SingHaiyi JV buys stake in Singapore mall for $293m

by Andrea Waitrovich

SingHaiyi Group and its partner Haiyi Holding Pte. have acquired a 70 percent stake in the Park Mall in Singapore for $292.2 million. The seller was Suntec REIT, which will own the remaining 30 percent interest.

The joint venture partners plan to redevelop the property into a new commercial building. The new building will be a mixed-use commercial development comprising office spaces with class A finishes and a lofty drop-off entrance, ancillary retail spaces at ground level, and covered parking facilities. 

The property is currently a 15-story integrated office and lifestyle mall situated within the Orchard Road shopping belt. It is located next to Dhoby Ghaut MRT interchange station, a key transit hub for many commuters shuttling between the North-South line, the North-East line, and the Circle line.

The acquisition was made through Park Mall Pte., which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the joint venture company, Park Mall Investment, formed bet

Glossary, videos, podcasts, research in the Resource Center

Forgot your username or password?

Close your account?

Your account will be closed and all data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?

We respect your privacy! Please give consent for processing data as described in our Privacy Policy