Transactions - JUNE 11, 2015

To read this full article you need to be subscribed to Newsline.

Sign in Start Your Free Trial Now View Purchase Options

O’Connor buys Hawaii’s largest mall in $1.68b JV

by Andrea Waitrovich

As part of its recently announced joint venture with WP Glimcher, O’Connor Capital Partners has acquired a 49 percent stake, valued at $823.2 million, in a six-property portfolio. WP Glimcher owns the remaining 51 percent.

The portfolio, which has property value of $1.68 billion, consists of six retail properties in Arizona, Hawaii, Ohio, Tennessee and Kansas totaling 3.18 million square feet.

The largest and highest priced asset was the 1.14 million-square foot Pearlridge Center Uptown & Downtown mall in Aiea, Hawaii. The total property value is more than $1 billion. It is the state’s largest indoor mall and second-largest shopping center, following the 2.1 million-square-foot Ala Moana Center in Honolulu.

Opened in 1972 and expanded in 1976, the enclosed mall is spli

Glossary, videos, podcasts, research in the Resource Center

Forgot your username or password?

Close your account?

Your account will be closed and all data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?

We respect your privacy! Please give consent for processing data as described in our Privacy Policy