Market Navigator Chapters
Market Navigator Chapters and Course Materials
- Video 1: Introduction
- Video 2: Part 1, Who ARE These Guys? — participants, roles, process, language, culture
- Video 3: Part 2, Who ARE These Guys? — participants, roles, process, language, culture
- Video 4: Part 1, Language, Lingo, Jargon
- Video 5: Part 2, Language, Lingo, Jargon
- Video 6: Pension Fund Management from the Plan Sponsors Point of View
- Video 7: Performance Measurement and Reporting
- Video 8: Market Size, Dynamics and Segmentation for the Tax-Exempt Investor Market in the US
- Video 9: Market Segmentation: Family Offices and Sovereign Wealth Funds
- Video 10: Market Segmentation: Investment Managers
- Video 11: Marketing & Client Service: Raising Money, Managing Relationships
- Video 12: The Roles and Responsibilities of a Fiduciary Under ERISA
- Presentation slides in PDF format
- Current edition of Institutional Real Estate FundTracker
- The Language & Culture of the Pension Real Estate Investment Market by Institutional Real Estate, Inc.
- The Case for Real Estate in an Institutional Portfolio by Institutional Real Estate, Inc.
- The Fiduciary Responsibilities of Employee Benefit Plan Fiduciaries Under ERISA by Institutional Real Estate, Inc.
- Why Customers Don't Do What You Want Them To Do by Ferdinand F. Fournies