Market Navigator Chapters
- Video 1: Introduction
- Video 2: Part 1, Who ARE These Guys? — participants, roles, process, language, culture
- Video 3: Part 2, Who ARE These Guys? — participants, roles, process, language, culture
- Video 4: Part 1, Language, Lingo, Jargon
- Video 5: Part 2, Language, Lingo, Jargon
- Video 6: Pension Fund Management from the Plan Sponsors Point of View
- Video 7: Performance Measurement and Reporting
- Video 8: Market Size, Dynamics and Segmentation for the Tax-Exempt Investor Market in the US
- Video 9: Market Segmentation: Family Offices and Sovereign Wealth Funds
- Video 10: Market Segmentation: Investment Managers
- Video 11: Marketing & Client Service: Raising Money, Managing Relationships
- Video 12: The Roles and Responsibilities of a Fiduciary Under ERISA
- Presentation slides in PDF format
- Current edition of Institutional Real Estate FundTracker
- The Language & Culture of the Pension Real Estate Investment Market by Institutional Real Estate, Inc.
- The Case for Real Estate in an Institutional Portfolio by Institutional Real Estate, Inc.
- The Fiduciary Responsibilities of Employee Benefit Plan Fiduciaries Under ERISA by Institutional Real Estate, Inc.
- Why Customers Don't Do What You Want Them To Do by Ferdinand F. Fournies
How do I purchase?
To purchase this incredible 12-video series, go to Market Navigator Series page. Once you are there click on "Market Navigator Series HD" video. You will need to register for this video purchase. Simply enter your email and password to register. We recommend using the same email and password that you use on our Website. After this you will be taken to a screen to purchase the video. Once you are done with the payment process, you will be taken to a screen that says "Access Now." Click on this button and you will now be able to view the online video series. You have unlimited views of this series, so if you ever visit the site and the "Watch Now" video wrapper is displayed, just click "Already Purchased" below this, login and the series will open for you.