Downing acquires solar PV portfolio from Foresight
Transactions - JANUARY 31, 2024

To read this full article you need to be subscribed to Newsline.

Sign in Sign up for a FREE subscription

Downing acquires solar PV portfolio from Foresight

by Kali Persall

Downing has acquired a 13.8-megawatts peak residential solar PV portfolio from Foresight for £26 million ($33 million).

The portfolio consists of 4,200 solar PV residential installations across England and Wales. Approximately 80 percent of the rooftop solar assets are located across the Midlands, Wales and the Southwest, with the remaining 20 percent located in North and Southeast England, according to Downing. The portfolio is forecasted to generate a total of approximately 12 gigawatt hours per annum.

Downing’s internal infrastructure asset management team will oversee the operation and maintenance of the assets.

“We are immensely proud to announce the acquisition of this residential solar PV portfolio,” said Sean Moore, investment director at Downing. “At Downing, we are committed to responsible investing, and this acquisition is another milestone in that journey.”

Downing’s energy and infrastructure team has made more than 180 investment

Forgot your username or password?