Transwestern to manage Sumitomo’s $800m portfolio
Sumitomo Corp. of Americas has chosen Transwestern Commercial Services to handle property management services for an $800 million, 3.1 million-square-foot class A office portfolio, which represents the company’s entire U.S. holdings.
Transwestern will manage the following assets:
• SPS Tower, a 31-story, 655,070-square-foot office tower at 333 S. Seventh St. in downtown Minneapolis.
• Atlanta Financial Center, a three-building, 914,774-square-foot office complex at 3353 Peachtree Road in Atlanta’s Financial District and the largest property SCOA has purchased to date.
• 203 N. LaSalle, a 27-floor, 625,221-square-foot office tower in Chicago’s Central Business District.
• Miami Tower, a 47-story, 619,084-square-foot office tower at 100 S.E. Second St. in Miami’s Central Business District.
• 450 B St., a 20-story, 283,786-square-foot office tower in San Diego’s Downtown Core District.