Multifamily market continues its resilience
The multifamily property market has yet to see any softening in its popularity with investors and is continuing its strong performance.
According to the Q2 2016 Multifamily Investment Outlook from JLL, the resilient multifamily sector is staying on top for six reasons:
· An unprecedented streak of employment gains
· A homeownership bottleneck preserving a stable, strong rental pool
· National annual rent growth softens while maintaining above average levels
· Leasing markets remain tight in spite of sustained completions, moderating absorption
· Multifamily sales have the potential to outpac