Transactions - OCTOBER 27, 2015

To read this full article you need to be subscribed to Newsline.

Sign in Start Your Free Trial Now View Purchase Options

MassPRIM sells San Francisco office property

by Zoë Wolff

The $61.5 billion Massachusetts Pension Reserves Investment Management Board is selling a San Francisco office property to Tishman Speyer for approximately $380 million.

MassPRIM currently owns 98.9 percent of 333 Bush St.; the remaining 1.1 percent is owned by DivcoWest.

The 542,743-square-foot building is home to major tenants such as Brookfield Properties, Merrill Corp., Downey Branch, FundTech and AOL, according to Real Capital Analytics.

The 31-story office property was built in 1986. DivcoWest and MassPRIM acquired the building in October 2013 for $265.5 million.

MassPRIM has a target allocation to real estate of 14 percent and an actual allocation to real estate of 13 percent.


Glossary, videos, podcasts, research in the Resource Center

Forgot your username or password?

Close your account?

Your account will be closed and all data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?

We respect your privacy! Please give consent for processing data as described in our Privacy Policy