Publications

Real Estate - DECEMBER 21, 2018

KBS acquires remaining 25% in Greenwood Village, Colo.

by Released

KBS has acquired Village Center Station II (VCSII), located in Greenwood Village, Colo.

KBS previously owned 75 percent of VCS II and purchased the remaining 25 percent from Shea Properties. Additionally, Charter Communications, the second-largest cable operator in the United States, providing service to more than 25 million customers, signed a direct lease for 94,300 square feet at Village Center Station I (VCS I) and leases 100 percent of VCS II.

The properties are owned by KBS Real Estate Investment Trust III.

Village Center Station I & II are two class A office developments, united by Village Center Station Plaza, a communal outdoor area for tenants at VCS I & II.

VCS I is a nine-story, 234,915-square-foot property and VCS II a 12-story 325,576-square-foot property. The Village Center Station Complex is equipped with three restaurants, a coffee shop, bar, yoga studio, conference center, fitness center and 786-space parking structure. Tenants also enjoy access to on-site massage therapy, fitness classes and locker rooms with showers.

Forgot your username or password?

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to personalize your user experience on our site and perform site analytics. By clicking on “I accept”, you consent to our Privacy Policy.