BNP Paribas Real Estate Property Management launches innovative flexible lettings model
BNP Paribas Real Estate’s Property Management business line has announced a new service offer for European investors’ residential properties.
In collaboration with Hostmaker, a London-based homestay property-management company, BNP Paribas Real Estate Property Management will offer an added-value and blended-yield model to maximize revenues for residential assets all over Europe through diversified leases (flexible mix between long, short, midterm).
Focus on the innovative flexible letting model
Csongor Csukás, head of international property management at BNP Paribas Real Estate, said, “We observe significant interest among major real estate investors in the residential sector, as well as fast-growing trends in consumers’ preferences such as nomadism, coliving, extra-services and tailor-made user experience. Residential letting and property management is an extremely atomized sector with a clear opportunity for professional managers due to the lack of transparency and efficient management models. Combining tenant´s experience, strategic proptech partners and the technology, we bring value with branding, management, efficiency and long-term strategy.”
The solution in detail:
Innovative blended-yield model: a well-adjusted mix between short, mid- and long-term leases to maximize revenues, adjusted market by market according to local regulations.
- Solutions to increase or maintain high occupancy rates: active lease management
- Hands-off premium services:
- For seasonal leases: listings on platforms such as Airbnb (description, high quality pictures), guest screening, hosting (in-person meet and greets, five-star housekeeping), maintenance (fixing, interior design,).
- For all residents: enhance their experience by bringing to them catalogue of premium services (cleaning, home-staging, etc.)
- Enhance property value by setting up five-star standards
- Expert advice to adjust lease mix: throughout their buildings, investors can regularly adapt between long, mid and short-term leases. Landlords have the flexibility to switch from a model to another.
- Diversified demand stream: risk mitigation with mixed rental model
“This collaboration will provide BNP Paribas Real Estate customers with a one-stop shop service for property management,” said Nakul Sharma, CEO and founder of Hostmaker. “BNP Paribas Real Estate has long offered a range of lease management functions; Hostmaker will now supplement this by offering an innovative flexible lettings model, to increase occupancy rates, mitigate risk and increase yields.”