Publications

Transactions - APRIL 6, 2021

To read this full article you need to be subscribed to Newsline.

Sign in Sign up for a FREE subscription

Balfour to deliver €152.4m Royal Holloway student village

by Released

Balfour Beatty has been appointed as preferred bidder by Royal Holloway, University of London, for the development of a student village at Rusham Park in Egham, Surrey.

In partnership with Royal Holloway under a 50-year concession contract, Balfour Beatty will design, build, finance and operate, alongside Student Living by Sodexo, a new 1,400-room student village at Rusham Park. In addition, the company will operate the existing 621-bed George Eliot student-accommodation complex in London. Balfour Beatty Investments will invest 85 percent of the equity to finance the project with Royal Holloway investing the remaining 15 percent. Bringing together expertise from across the group, Balfour Beatty’s U.K. Construction Services business will be responsible for the construction of the new student village at Rusham Park.

As part of the €152.4 million ($tk million) design and build phase, Balfour Beatty will deploy modern construction methods such as the offsite manufactur

Forgot your username or password?

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to personalize your user experience on our site and perform site analytics. By clicking on “I accept”, you consent to our Privacy Policy.