ADIA to buy Spanish portfolio for €250m
Transactions - FEBRUARY 2, 2023

To read this full article you need to be subscribed to Newsline.

Sign in Sign up for a FREE subscription

ADIA to buy Spanish portfolio for €250m

by Andrea Zander

The Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA) is in negotiations to acquire a 51 percent stake in the Calviá Beach Project, which includes seven hotels in Magaluf, from Avenue Capital, a U.S. multinational investment firm, while Meliá Hotels International would retain the remaining 49 percent, according to media outlets.

The transaction is valued at €250 million ($273 million).

The seven hotels include Meliá South Beach, Sol Wave House all Suites, Sol Barbados, Meliá Calviá Beach, Sol House The Studio – Calviá Beach, Sol Guadalupe and Innside by Meliá Calviá Beach, as well as the Wave Leisure Center House and the beach club Nikki Beach Mallorca.

Forgot your username or password?