American Healthcare REIT enters into purchase option agreement to acquire full ownership of Trilogy REIT Holdings
American Healthcare REIT (AHR) has entered into a purchase agreement with affiliates of NorthStar Healthcare Income, that grants AHR the option to purchase all of the minority membership interest held by NorthStar in Trilogy REIT Holdings, a subsidiary of AHR.
If AHR exercises the purchase option, then upon the closing thereof, AHR will own 100 percent of Trilogy REIT Holdings and indirectly 97.4 percent of Trilogy Investors, which is the parent company of Trilogy Health Services. The remaining 2.6 percent minority interest is primarily owned by certain executives and employees of Trilogy’s operator, Trilogy Management Services.
Founded in 1997, Trilogy is a leading owner-operator of purpose-built integrated senior health campuses throughout the states of Indiana, Ohio, Michigan and Kentucky. As of June 30, 2023, Trilogy operates a total of 123 properties comprised of more than 13,000 beds. Trilogy’s integrated senior health campuses offer a range of care, includin