Richard Kleinman, managing director, research and strategy at LaSalle Investment Management, discusses the U.S. market place.
Michael Freedman, president at GWG Holdings, discusses the realities versus the myths in the life insurance secondary market.
Don Deans, managing director at Deans Consulting, discusses the benefits of investing in conservation easement.
- October 27, 2016 - Stanford U. Electricity to be 65% solar
- October 27, 2016 - Interserve and McLaughlin & Harvey bid for TfGM's
- October 27, 2016 - Transport for London begins contractor search for £1b Silvertown Tunnel job VIEW MORE » TOP
- October 27, 2016 - Saipem to cut 800 more jobs across Europe in next four years
- October 27, 2016 - Two in race for £33m Tameside Interchange
- October 27, 2016 - Wates wins three student accommodation contracts with Select Property Group VIEW MORE » TOP
- October 27, 2016 - Marathon Petroleum reports 84.7% drop in quarterly profits
- October 27, 2016 - U.S. maintains top spot in renewables attractiveness index
- October 26, 2016 - Investors bet on rising oil prices VIEW MORE » TOP
- October 27, 2016 - OPIC and I Squared Capital sign commitment for infrastructure investments in Asia
- October 27, 2016 - National Oilwell Varco purchases Fjords Processing $146.5m
- October 27, 2016 - Gulf Keystone gets $15m payment for Shaikan crude oil exports VIEW MORE » TOP
- October 27, 2016 - SolarCity and Balfour Beatty Communities near completion of 6.9mw of solar at Air Force family housing
- October 27, 2016 - EQT to buy U.S. shale firm Trans Energy
- October 27, 2016 - Brazilian company acquiring Northern Power VIEW MORE » TOP