Richard Kleinman, managing director, research and strategy at LaSalle Investment Management, discusses the U.S. market place.
Michael Freedman, president at GWG Holdings, discusses the realities versus the myths in the life insurance secondary market.
Don Deans, managing director at Deans Consulting, discusses the benefits of investing in conservation easement.
- December 2, 2016 - Globalworth raises €200m for Romanian real estate
- December 1, 2016 - Globalworth raises €200m at Euro 8 per share from Growthpoint and Oakhill
- December 1, 2016 - Former SARquavitae director creates fund with Oaktree VIEW MORE » TOP
- December 1, 2016 - Round Hill Capital Invests €250M In Luxury Homes In Málaga
- November 29, 2016 - Cushman & Wakefield creates EMEA Corporate Development Group
- November 29, 2016 - China pledges clarity on dealing with land lease expiry issue VIEW MORE » TOP
- December 1, 2016 - Mark Kirkland appointed AMP Capital Shopping Centers head
- November 30, 2016 - Trump expected to name Mnuchin as Treasury chief
- November 30, 2016 - Real estate pioneer Richard van Ovost dies VIEW MORE » TOP
- December 2, 2016 - Wanda to build shopping complex in Haikou, South China
- December 2, 2016 - Singapore's position as gateway to Southeast Asia attracting more VCs
- December 2, 2016 - Australia's business investment falls in 3Q16 VIEW MORE » TOP
- December 2, 2016 - Axiare Patrimonio acquires two logistics warehouses for
- December 2, 2016 - Orchard Street acquires prime Derbyretail park for £57.3m
- December 2, 2016 - Global Logistic Properties sells Tokyo warehouse asset VIEW MORE » TOP