Richard Kleinman, managing director, research and strategy at LaSalle Investment Management, discusses the U.S. market place.
Michael Freedman, president at GWG Holdings, discusses the realities versus the myths in the life insurance secondary market.
Don Deans, managing director at Deans Consulting, discusses the benefits of investing in conservation easement.
- January 12, 2017 - Carlyle said to target $5b for new U.S. real estate fund
- January 4, 2017 - e-Shang Redwood raises $300m in pre-IPO round from Chinese investors
- January 3, 2017 - Hong Kong's PAG Real Estate closes sixth oppo fund at $1.2b VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 13, 2017 - TH Real Estate secures German capital for U.S. value-add multifamily housing strategy
- January 13, 2017 - PFZW, Aegon to invest €200m in Dutch care homes
- January 13, 2017 - Chinese developer Greentown plans to expand overseas VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 13, 2017 - C&W establishes transformation team in EMEA
- January 12, 2017 - Kevin Cardona appointed head of innovation at BNP Paribas Real Estate
- January 12, 2017 - AXA Investment Managers - Real Assets announces senior North American appointments VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 13, 2017 - Australia's property industry confidence for 1Q17 rises to 2-year high
- January 13, 2017 - Foreign entities continue to invest in Thailand
- January 13, 2017 - China's foreign trade likely to remain complicated in 2017 VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 13, 2017 - Megaworld to open four new hotels this year in the Philippines
- January 12, 2017 - Blackstone reportedly might bid for $8.6b warehouse firm
- January 12, 2017 - Valad Europe and Goldman Sachs acquire the Omega portfolio in Finland VIEW MORE » TOP