Richard Kleinman, managing director, research and strategy at LaSalle Investment Management, discusses the U.S. market place.
Michael Freedman, president at GWG Holdings, discusses the realities versus the myths in the life insurance secondary market.
Don Deans, managing director at Deans Consulting, discusses the benefits of investing in conservation easement.
- December 29, 2016 - Israeli fund to invest $200m in European real estate
- December 16, 2016 - Greenman Investments to convert "Greenman Retail+" into open-ended fund under Luxembourg Law
- December 8, 2016 - Finnish fund Taaleri to invest Sh10b in East, S.African property market VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 13, 2017 - TH Real Estate secures German capital for U.S. value-add multifamily housing strategy
- January 13, 2017 - PFZW, Aegon to invest €200m in Dutch care homes
- January 11, 2017 - Engel & Völkers launches hotel consultancy VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 13, 2017 - C&W establishes transformation team in EMEA
- January 12, 2017 - Kevin Cardona appointed head of innovation at BNP Paribas Real Estate
- January 12, 2017 - Allianz Real Estate France CEO leaves position VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 12, 2017 - Turkey's businesses fear currency crisis
- January 11, 2017 - Global growth edges up to 2.7% despite weak investment
- January 11, 2017 - New reflationary equation brings risks and opportunity for investors in 2017 VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 12, 2017 - Valad Europe and Goldman Sachs acquire the Omega portfolio in Finland
- January 12, 2017 - Starwood Capital Group, Round Hill Capital complete £120m U.K. student housing investment
- January 11, 2017 - Barings Real Estate Advisers completes first acquisition in Italy VIEW MORE » TOP