Richard Kleinman, managing director, research and strategy at LaSalle Investment Management, discusses the U.S. market place.
Michael Freedman, president at GWG Holdings, discusses the realities versus the myths in the life insurance secondary market.
Don Deans, managing director at Deans Consulting, discusses the benefits of investing in conservation easement.
- January 4, 2017 - e-Shang Redwood raises $300m in pre-IPO round from Chinese investors
- January 3, 2017 - Hong Kong's PAG Real Estate closes sixth oppo fund at $1.2b
- December 27, 2016 - ICICI Venture to raise Rs 500-cr realty fund VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 13, 2017 - Chinese developer Greentown plans to expand overseas
- January 12, 2017 - Greentown the latest Chinese developer to expand overseas despite stricter capital controls
- January 12, 2017 - Mitsui Fudosan to enter hotel business in Taiwan VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 9, 2017 - JLL announces key leadership changes in India
- January 9, 2017 - Savills Investment Management appoints Volker Wanka as director, fund management for Singapore
- January 5, 2017 - JLL makes senior corporate finance hire in China VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 13, 2017 - Australia's property industry confidence for 1Q17 rises to 2-year high
- January 13, 2017 - Foreign entities continue to invest in Thailand
- January 13, 2017 - China's foreign trade likely to remain complicated in 2017 VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 13, 2017 - Megaworld to open four new hotels this year in the Philippines
- January 12, 2017 - Blackstone reportedly might bid for $8.6b warehouse firm
- January 12, 2017 - Hong Kong office supply boost tipped with nine projects in the works VIEW MORE » TOP