Richard Kleinman, managing director, research and strategy at LaSalle Investment Management, discusses the U.S. market place.
Michael Freedman, president at GWG Holdings, discusses the realities versus the myths in the life insurance secondary market.
Don Deans, managing director at Deans Consulting, discusses the benefits of investing in conservation easement.
- January 12, 2017 - Carlyle said to target $5b for new U.S. real estate fund
- November 8, 2016 - Ladder Capital launches Mutual Fund to invest in CMBS
October 27, 2016 - Carlyle launches real estate fund
Outlet: Institutional Real Estate Newsline
The Carlyle Group has launched a new closed-end real estate fund.
VIEW MORE »
- January 11, 2017 - McCourt JV Partners launch investment platform
- January 5, 2017 - GTIS Partners and 643 Capital Management announce launch of StreetLane Homes
- December 12, 2016 - European Union and Cuba sign cooperation pact VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 12, 2017 - AXA Investment Managers - Real Assets announces senior North American appointments
- January 11, 2017 - Vanbarton Group promotes Bill Bond and Justin Kleinman to principals
- January 6, 2017 - Mainstreet Health Investments announces CEO intends to resign VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 12, 2017 - A rising U.S. economy lifts emerging markets such as Brazil and Mexico
- January 11, 2017 - Global growth edges up to 2.7% despite weak investment
- January 11, 2017 - Sovereign wealth funds shift focus to private markets VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 11, 2017 - Los Angeles will be home to George Lucas' $1b museum
- January 10, 2017 - High Street Residential venture to develop 300-unit residential project in Plano, Texas
- January 9, 2017 - Passco brings total acquisition volume in 2016 to $540m VIEW MORE » TOP